Using your Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking Account, you can pay your bills like Electricity, Telephone, Satellite Television, Mobile Phone etc. You can also pay your Insurance Premium, Credit Card Bills etc.
You can shop online using Bank of Maharashtra Account. Please visit the Online Shopping/Gifts Link.
1. Visit the Billers website, go for online payment option.
2. Select Mode of Payment as Internet Banking and then select Bank of Maharashtra from list of the Banks
3. You will be redirected to Bank of Maharashtra Payment gateway.
4. Give your credentials, enter your transaction password and confirm the transaction.
Instead of visiting every biller website, you can directly pay, UTILITY PAYMENTS/POSTPAID MOBILE/INSURANCE/LOAN PAYMENTS/SUBSCRIPTIONS/ DONATIONS etc. using your Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking Account.
1. Select your type of payment and provide the bill details.
2. You will be redirected to Bank of Maharashtra Payment gateway
3. Give your credentials, enter your transaction password and confirm the transaction.
4. Online Receipt will be generated.
ePayment is Online payment of Tax using your BOM Account through Internet Banking using Mahaconnect User Id and Passwords.
Using ePayment facility you can pay Service Tax, Excise Duty, Income Tax, TDS, TCS, Wealth Tax, Hotel receipt Tax etc.
ePayment facility for Sales Tax (State of Maharashtra) and Customs Duty Payment will started shortly...
Customer should have BOM Internet Banking facility i.e. an User id and passwords issued by BOM to use Mahaconnect (Internet Banking) facility.
Customer must be registered with Tax authorities and should have a valid PAN/TAN (for Direct Taxes) or a Assessee Code issued by Excise Dept (for Indirect Taxes)
We bring you the comfort of Share Trading on mouse click (On Line Share Trading), in association with M/s Religare Securities, Munoth Securities and Enam Securities, the leading Stock Brokers.
1. Trading with the intention of delivery.
2. Intra day Square off.
3. Buy To-day and Sell on T1/ T2 day.
4. Trade Multiple.
The following categories of account holders are eligible to enroll for the MAHA e-Trade facility.
2. Trusts etc.
For Online Share Trading facility Client should have a Demat Account and a Banking Account(with Internet Banking facility) with Bank of Maharashtra and a Trading Account with one of the three broking firms (M/s Religare / M/s Munoth / M/s Enam)
Avail Phone Banking Facility, Just dial 1800 233 4526 from your landline or Mobile Phone, follow the Interactive Voice Response System's instructions and get your banking needs fulfilled.
Services includes Balance enquiry, Last 3 Transactions , Offline Request posting and Statement on FAX etc.
Avail SMS Banking and your account information just an SMS away, SMS on 9223181818 in specified format.
Also register with your branch for Real Time SMS alerts for :
1. Any Credit/ Debit to your Account
2. Cheque Dishonour
3. Loan Repayment Due Date Reminder
4. Blocking of Internet Banking Password etc.
Register with your branch for MAHA e-Statement (Statement on email)
Shop online and Pay using Bank of Maharashtra's Internet Banking.......
Pay Utility Bills online like Electricity, Phone, Mobile, Satellite TV, LIC etc.......
Pay Stamp Duty & Registation Fee using Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking .......
Pay MP state Tax Payments using Bank Of Maharashtra's Internet Banking....
Pay Karnataka state Tax Payments using Bank Of Maharashtra's Internet Banking....
Pay TN State Tax payments using Bank Of Maharashtra's Internet Banking....
Pay Gujarat state Tax payments using Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking....